Industrial Engineering Services
Supporting Manufacturers in all product life phases with or Industrial Engineering Services
At Bhor, Industrial Engineering Services offered are based on the identification of needs, program definitions and then the selection of the right material, process and joining technologies is vital for the successful commercialization of any composite part. The non-isotropic nature of composite materials and the availability of multiple materials and process technologies makes navigating around the product development process extremely difficult. To overcome these challenges an integrated design approach must be taken in which the suppliers work closely with the customers to develop a product that meets the technical and commercial requirements.
The Product Development Flowchart
We follow a structured product development approach as laid down in the flowchart below.
Design and Engineering Services Capability
- Conceptual product / system designs as per client’s requirements.
- Drafting of technical specifications for system or product.
- Design of products and systems, in compliance with specifications.
- Structural analysis and design of steel, RCC and fibre reinforced composite structures as per international standards like BSI, BS, ASTM, NFF, IS, EN,
- Finite Element Modelling and Analysis of structures.
- FEA using software NISA, HYPER MESH, etc.
- Design software like STAAD, NISA Civil, etc.
- Computer-Aided Drafting of engineering drawings for technical submissions.
- 3 D Modelling of products using CATIA /Solid Edge.
- Material characterization. Real-life load tests.
- Design reports and co-ordination in third-party design approvals.
Design and Engineering Services: Application areas:
- Infrastructure – Road, Bridges, etc.
- Architectural – Buildings, Façade systems, Canopies, Atrium Roofs, etc.
- Corrosion Industry – Sewage and Water Treatment Plants, Walkways, Silos, etc.
- Structural Strengthening – Carbon fibre-based repair and rehabilitation.
- Mass Transport – Automotive, Railways, 2 Wheelers.
- Stand Alone composite structures.