Given the versatile nature of composites and the high degree of customization and tailorability they offer , it is no wonder that composites are being considered as possible replacement for metals and other standard materials across a gamut of new and interesting market segments. Composites are increasingly becoming the material of choice in applications such as Oil & Gas, Deep Sea submersibles, High pressure storage tanks, Medical devices, Ortho implants etc.
The deployment of composites products in these new application areas demand’s a careful selection of material systems combined with design expertise and development of friendly processing techniques. This demands a partner who is able to work with end customers to deliver solution across the complete value chain. At Bhor we offer advise and support through the entire product development process to help your product reach its full potential.
Support through the Value Chain
Design and Engineering Services offered
- Conceptual product / system designs as per client’s requirements.
- Drafting of technical specifications for system or product.
- Design of products and systems, in compliance with specifications.
- Structural analysis and design of steel, RCC and fibre reinforced composite structures as per international standards like BSI, BS, ASTM, NFF, IS, EN.
- Finite Element Modelling and Analysis of structures.
- FEA using software NISA, HYPERMESH etc.
- Design software like STAAD, NISA Civil etc.
- Computer Aided Drafting of engineering drawings for technical submissions.
- 3 D Modelling of products using CATIA /Solid Edge.
- Material characterisation. Real life load tests.
- Design reports and co-ordination in third party design approvals.
For all of your new product development requirements and requests please feel free to reach out to us via or contact us page or email us at email@example.com.