Engineering Industrial Products
Boosting new product development with Carbon Composites, Epoxy Resin and other futuristic materials
Our Engineered Industrial products are designed to meet our customers’ exact specifications and can withstand the rigorous requirements of the world’s leading original equipment manufacturers, designers, engineers, and new product developers.
Given the versatile nature of composites and the high degree of customization and tailor-ability they offer, it is no wonder that composites are being considered as a possible replacement for metals and other standard materials across a gamut of new and interesting market segments. Composites are increasingly becoming the material of choice in applications such as Oil & Gas, Deep Sea submersibles, High-pressure storage tanks, Medical devices, Ortho implants, etc.
The deployment of composites products in these new application areas demand’s a careful selection of material systems combined with design expertise and development of friendly processing techniques. This demands a partner who can work with end customers to deliver solution across the complete value chain. At Bhor we offer advice and support through the entire product development process to help your product reach its full potential.
Support through the Value Chain
Design and Engineering Services offered
- Conceptual product/system designs as per client’s requirements.
- Drafting of technical specifications for system or product.
- Design of products and systems, in compliance with specifications.
- Structural analysis and design of steel, RCC and fibre reinforced composite structures as per international standards like BSI, BS, ASTM, NFF, IS, EN.
- Finite Element Modelling and Analysis of structures.
- FEA using software NISA, HYPER MESH, etc.
- Design software like STAAD, NISA Civil, etc.
- Computer-Aided Drafting of engineering drawings for technical submissions.
- 3 D Modelling of products using CATIA /Solid Edge.
- Material characterization. Real-life load tests.
- Design reports and co-ordination in third-party design approvals.
For all of your new product development requirements and requests please feel free to reach out to us via our contact us page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.