CFRP – Repair and Rehabilitation of Structures
Carbon Fabric and Woven Fabric reinforced composites – CFRP for Repair & Rehabilitation of structures
Repair and Rehabilitation of Structures involve the upgrading or changing of a building’s foundation in support of changes in the building’s owners, its use, design goals or regulatory requirements. Distressed structures and their cost-effective repair is a global problem that is being well addressed by the application of polymeric material systems. Bhor can assist by providing a complete repair solution for the up-gradation, maintenance or strengthening of your civil engineering structures.
Essentially, carbon fabric and woven fabric composite-based strengthening systems are primarily used externally on the surface applied a system to meet the various requirements as follows-
We have combined our rich heritage in textiles, our understanding of high-performance composites and cutting edge innovation to bring to you Composite strengthening, repair and rehabilitation of structure solutions that are tried, tested to international standards and norms and easy to use. What’s more – We provide a complete range of technical services and support tools to help with the complete turnkey execution of your project right from the feasibility assessment to delivering the finished solution.
Advantages of FRP Composites -CFRP- in Repair/Strengthening Application
- High specific strength i.e. strength to weight ratio.
- Lightweight. Very negligible increase in weight.
- Very minimal increase in thickness so no reduction in floor space, headroom.
- Corrosion-resistant. Lasts longer. Low maintenance and long-term durability.
- Easy to use and install.
- Excellent Fatigue resistance – low stresses at higher cycles.
- Good High-temperature stability and Environmental stability.
- Great design flexibility.
- Formable to complex shapes.
- Render good ductility to the structure without adding into weight.
To serve the specific needs of our customers on this segment Bhor offers a full range of specialty construction chemicals and strengthening /retrofitting products under our brand name HEXACURE
Product for Infrastructure
- Uni-Directional and Bi-Directional Carbon & Glass Fabric.
- Pultruded laminates.
- Structural Saturant, Primers and Adhesives.
- Epoxy Grout, Structural Putty.
- Rust Remover, Rust Resistant Coating, Rust Inhibitor.
To know more about our Hexacure product offering please click here: www.hexacure.com