Aerospace and Defence
Commercial Aircraft, Military rotorcraft and Space structures jointly constitute the entire Aerospace markets. The specific demands of structural performance, operating temperatures, reliability makes composites an ideal foil for the manufacture of end use components for these core segment. The Aerospace market continues to be at the forefront in the usage of composite prepregs and high performance liquid resin systems for the manufacture of complex aero structures such as the fuselage sections, Satellite structures, engine nacelles, Wing spars, fan blades etc. At Bhor we are focussed on providing solutions to the Aerospace markets. Some of our aerospace product for this market are listed below.
Products for Aerospace
- Carbon Fibers: HS, IM and HM.
- BhorForce®– Carbon, Glass, Aramid, Quartz, Fiber Woven Fabrics, 3D profiles.
- BhorPreg®– High performance hot melt Prepreg systems.
- Adhesives, high performance coatings etc.
- High performance Thermoformed and Thermofixed tape dry carbon reinforcements.
- BhorBond® – Polymer resins system for structures made by infusion technologies.
- Gel coats, Putties, finishing agent, high temperature consumables etc.
The team understands the demands of this market and is able to deliver time tested results. It also has to its credit multiple Innovation awards bestowed on it by JEC Group, Paris.
- High performance prepregs based on quartz reinforcements and solventless cyanate ester matrix resins and cyanate ester base resin film adhesive.
- Jute/coir biodegradable pultruded “green composite”.
- Development of high-performance Epoxy prepregs.
Solutions the team has successfully delivered to the Aerospace market.
- Quartz Cyanate Ester Prepregs for Radome manufacturing.
- High Tg Epoxy prepreg with High modulus Carbon fiber for satellite structures.
- Low Aerial weight UD prepreg’s for Spacecrafts support structures.
- Out of Autoclave Epoxy prepreg’s for mini, micro and large UAV’s .
Backed by our knowledge, values and dedication to our quality of work we welcome challenges that need sustainable long term solutions.